Monday, November 13, 2006

The Diet...DAY ONE...

Okay, so MacKenzy will be two and a half in 5 days...I can't blame pregnancy for my weight any more. I really don't have a problem with the NUMBER the scale gives me, it's the weight distribution that needs a little help!


On Friday and I proclaimed that I was finished with whining about it, and was going to work on getting my body back. Now I know I will never return to my unhealthy 125 lbs, that I was when I was 3 months pregnant!! I loved being that size only because I could wear anything I wanted. Now even if I starve myself silly, I will never a 5/6 pant size! I have mommy hips and a baby poochie that my decrease in size, but they will never go away!


So, I gave myself an easy first 12 hours...started at midnight! For breakfast I ate a bagel with light cream cheese and drank a glass of orange juice. Not exactly up there with fresh fruit, but it's substance and that's what matters in the morning! Right?
For lunch I have my trustworthy soup. I've done the soup diet and it works....it's just a matter of sticking to healthy eating habits once I lose the first 10 lbs!

I'm not doing this for anyone other than myself. Jason thinks and says I look just fine, "I like you just the way you are!" I'm thankful for having a husband that doesn't think I need to be stick thin! He's a big boy and he's said it himself, he can't expect me to be a rail when he's not exactly at his ideal weight!

So here...I can hold my self accountable.

The hardest part isn't while I'm at work....it's once I'm home! Plus I need to find the time to get to the gym. I have a membership that I haven't used since.....I don't remember!

No comments: