Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Venting

My email to Erica:

Okay a moment of venting is needed:

I could hear Christine in the back of the office by the copier. She yelled, "Are you printing a package?"

I replied that I was but she must not have heard me because she walked up to the front of the office and asked again. “Are you printing a package?”

“Yes”

“Which one?”

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS DISCUSSION?

COMMON FUCKING SENSE!

You're standing at the copier (which is also the printer!) why wouldn't you just look?? I don't get it?
"Gee is there a package printing.....[lifting up print-out]....Oh! It's the Schindler package!"


Now wasn't that easy?

Am I a bitch or what!?! This crap drives me nuts!


Erica’s Response:

Seriously, she must have been dropped on her head or something. I don’t know anyone else who would be so……well, you know what I’m saying!!! DUH

No comments: